[Techtalk] kernel 2.4.19

mc mcgonzalez at att.net
Sun Aug 11 14:04:06 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 13:46, Julie wrote:

> I'm running 2.4.19 on a dual P3 with Soundblast Live! sound
> card.  So far it seems to be extremely solid and I must say
> that I was pleasantly surprised to find that the SCSI tape
> support works MUCH better.

Great!  There is hope for me then :)  I am wiping and loading the distro
from scratch one more time (very long story) and then the first thing I
am going to do is install the new kernel.

If the onboard sound still doesn't work, I was planning on getting a
Soundblaster Live anyway so it is even better to know my backup plan is
sound :)

--
mc
I haven't lost my mind,