[Techtalk] LaTeX/BiBTeX style files needed.

Mary linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Apr 16 13:26:31 EST 2002

Hi all,

I just got back an essay from my university's history department with
the comment that they don't allow Hardvard-style citations, they want
footnote style citations.

Can anyone point me to a LaTeX/BiBTeX .sty file that will do this, or
failing that, a good guide to writing them myself? Most of the stuff
I've seen assumes you already know how to do it.

Intermediate level LaTeX stuff seems hard to find, it's either
"Not-So-Short" level (which does cover a lot admittedly), or incredibly
advanced.

-Mary.