[Techtalk] Question re Kmail & Evolution

Tabatha Persad tabatha3 at attbi.com
Sat Apr 13 09:16:43 EST 2002

Thanks, Poppy, I'll keep that in mind!

JennyW also suggested I try IMAP as well, so now I have two sound
alternatives to get Evolution working.

There are really only two things that bother me about Kmail.  One is that I
can't get rid of the preview pane, seem to be stuck with it.  Second is that
as soon as the mail comes in , when I single click on the message it
automatically marks it as read.

I prefer opening my mail by double clicking and having no preview, and having
the message marked as read after I actually opened it, but there are no
config options for this.

So when I'm feeling ambitious, I'll give one of these two ideas a try!

Thanks for your help, both of you!

Tabatha