[Techtalk] usb "palmpilot" "how do I ?"

Jen B jen at sedition.org
Thu Oct 25 10:31:27 EST 2001

never fear, it will work. I'm happily using my visor with
my Powerbook & USB with Debian. I have some great links that I'll send
on later, or if you cannot wait search the web for the "visor HOWTO"

I'm not clear on if your computer recognizes that USB is there though.
What's the output of a "lsmod" and "dmesg | grep usb"
Are you using Suse's default kernel (2.4.4 i believe) ?

Hope I can help you more later,

Jen