[Techtalk] kernel upgrades

Rebecca J. Walter rjp at mail.tele.dk
Thu Oct 11 22:34:06 EST 2001

On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 19:02, Jo Mann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is something I would like to know myself. I have just recently become
> a newbie to the wonderful world of Linux and installed Suse 7.2. I get the
> same options...what does it all mean???
>
> Jodie

Silly me.. worked on all the manuals and don't remember.  I promise to
check the manuals tomorrow.  If they don't tell me, I will find out for
you and get it added to the next release.  (not 7.3, it went to press
already)

it might be an alternate kernel or it might start yast2.  but i will
find out.  if i have to, i will go reboot my desktop and test it.  i've
been wanting to update to 7.2 anyway... :-)