[Techtalk] hardware recomendations requested

Sunnanvind Briling Fenderson sunnanvind at fenderson.com
Sat Oct 6 11:31:46 EST 2001

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 08:34:48AM +0200, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
> a) The program's name is The GIMP.  (all caps)

The programs name is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It's
acronymed the GIMP and nicknamed Gimp.

> b) In GIMP they are called "plug-ins" not "plugins"

True. Though they're nicknamed "plugins".

Just trying to be funny,

More information about the Techtalk mailing list