[Techtalk] New to the list...new to linux

Jenny Bernard jbernard at richmond.edu
Wed Oct 3 18:01:46 EST 2001

I have that book too, and I've also found it pretty easy to read.  There's
also one out there called "Linux for Windows Addicts"... I don't remember
the author, but I saw it while browsing in Barnes and Noble.  It relates
everything in Linux/Unix to equivalent things in Windows.  Probably a good
bet for someone with a Windows background. :)

Jenny

--
Jenny Bernard
jbernard at richmond.edu