[Techtalk] New to the list...new to linux

the sunlover2 thesunlover2 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:30:56 EST 2001

Have you heard of CBT - Computer Base Tutor (training)? If you do, do you
like it?

I have some CBTs for Unix, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, etc. If anyone is
interested in them, contact me. I will probably ask you to find some
Checkpoint Firewall 1 training materials for me as trade.

I am sorry about the commerial...