[Techtalk] Re: and so it begins

Amanda C. Clift Amanda.Clift at firstring.com
Wed Nov 7 17:12:25 EST 2001

First, thanks to everyone who helped..
   Everything is working fine now.  Turns out that in Mandrake, the
IPaliasing module comes in the kernal already.  So all I needed to do
was set it up using the LinuxDocs, Minus the Loading of the module and
setting up the loopback.  Unfortunately though, all of this information
has dissapeared from my Ifconfig, so I'm going to have to do it again.
I think my boss went in and deleted it or something.  Very strange
indeed.
  again, thanks!