[techtalk] Installing linux without CDROM or floppy?

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Wed Jul 18 22:49:17 EST 2001

I did use loadlin to install debian on my work win98 dual boot box about a
year ago. Debian also provides an install.bat to accomplish passing the
right arguments to loadlin. You might check out a debian mirror
(http://http.us.debian.org/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/ should
work) and see what they do in the install.bat file.

-nicole