[techtalk] Installing linux without CDROM or floppy?

Akkana akkana at shallowsky.com
Wed Jul 18 18:33:09 EST 2001

Mary Gardiner writes:
> Have you experimented at all with loadlin?

Thanks!  That might be just what I need, and led me to
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Loadlin+Win95-98-ME.html
That document assumes linux is already installed, but maybe
it can work for an installer kernel as well.

If I get this working, I'll document it and try to get it
linked from linux-laptops.org.

--
	...Akkana       http://www.shallowsky.com