[techtalk] Woes :\

Maureen Seller maureen at greatplacetowork.com
Thu Jan 4 10:34:30 EST 2001

the linux how-to on installing a pop daemon covers telnetting to the pop
port to verify functionality.

(http://howto.tucows.com/LDP/LDP/LG/issue50/tag/48.html)

-mo'

maureen at greatplacetowork.com    ______
www.greatplacetowork.com        \    /  "free your mind
286 divisadero                   \  /    and your *ss will follow"
san francisco, ca  94117          \/              - george clinton
(415) 504-1234 x318