[techtalk] Linux - Windows System

Charl Pretorius shaqiel at vukanet.co.za
Wed Feb 28 07:13:11 EST 2001

Patrick,

When last did you use wine? I do agree that it is not the best solution
for games, But the latest versions seems to be doing very well with
wincrap software.  I play Starcraft all the time under wine without any
windoze partition. I have also run Caesar III and some other proggies
under wine with no problems only thing that ever crashed major on me,
with wine, was IE4. (but I kinda expected that)

Althou I would recommend a dual boot System, all I'm saying is don't
just throw wine away.

Regards,
Charl