[Techtalk] What I did over the Christmas Holidays!

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Sat Dec 29 03:38:00 EST 2001

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 10:31:13PM -0800, jennyw wrote:
> FYI, I still use OE as my main e-mail client, because, so far, it's the one
> that's easiest for me to use without a mouse. I really should get to know
> more Linux e-mail clients.

Several of us here use mutt and love it. I use plenty of gui tools,
but no email client comes close to mutt+procmail. I'll be glad to help
you debug if you decide to try it. Don't expect pretty, expect
powerful. Expect a learning curve. Expect it to be worth it.

End ad. No, I'm not biased. :-)

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

Reading, reflection and time have convinced me that the interests of
society require the observation of those moral precepts only in which all
religions agree (for all forbid us to murder, steal, plunder, or bear
false witness), and that we should not intermeddle with the particular
dogmas in which all religions differ, and which are totally unconnected
with morality.
	-- Thomas Jefferson