[Techtalk] What I did over the Christmas Holidays!

Caitlyn Martin caitlynmaire at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 08:04:57 EST 2001

Hi, David, and everyone else,

> Several of us here use mutt and love it. I use plenty of gui tools,
> but no email client comes close to mutt+procmail. I'll be glad to help
> you debug if you decide to try it. Don't expect pretty, expect
> powerful. Expect a learning curve. Expect it to be worth it.

With all due respect, what does mutt (with procmail) do that kmail
doesn't do?  Also, can mutt handle multilingual e-mail, including mail I
receive in Hebrew that requires bidirectional support to display
properly?  kmail does (it incorporates fribidi, I believe), and so far
it's the only client I've seen that does.

Regards,
Caity