[Techtalk] Book recommendations for extremely novice user?

cee rude_gyal at cybercom.net
Mon Aug 13 21:42:33 EST 2001

i use mandrake and it comes with a bunch of great documentation with the install.

if she is using kde have her go to the "k" menu, then "documentation"
then "Mandrake Doc". there is tons of info here, and its all free
and already on her computer.

this one is a good starting point:
file:/usr/share/doc/mandrake/en/user.html/lin4begin.html
(its html, so have her point her browser to the above)

cheers
/cee