[techtalk] Mail server

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Thu Oct 12 17:53:34 EST 2000

Well what we want is to be able to have people in one of our labs email each
other.  Its a school, so say 120 accounts.

I'm a idiot, what exactly is a MTA?

I'm really new at this and if someone could explain all this in simple words
like "vroom vroom", "go fast" and "nice", it would be much appreciated :)

- Kathleen