[techtalk] Mail server

alissa bader mol666 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 14:48:00 EST 2000

depends.  :>

on what MTA you're going to use (sendmail?  etc?), how
many accounts are going to be on the machine, lots of
things.

bet you there'd be a howto somewhere on this (maybe on
red hat's website?), or you might want to check out
the very excellent Essential System Administration
book by O'Reilly.  While not quite in-depth, offers
you somewhat of an overview as to how this is all
done.

good luck!

--alissa