[techtalk] everybuddy/icq trouble

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Mon Mar 6 11:14:20 EST 2000

On Mar 6, Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun conjectured:

> A ls of that directory gives me uin.dat and uin.idx.  'more'ing them gives
> me garble.  If it's possible to import the file, that might work, but I
> haven't seen a way to do that yet.  I can look more, though.

Well, I can't tell if this is working.  It appears not to be.  All it does
is freeze my mouse and sit there blankly.  It's asking specifically for
icq99 idx files, and I have an older version.  COuld this be causing the
trouble?  Should I maybe just cp the file to my ~ and get it from there?
(i'm thinking it might be an owner/read/write issue, if it'snot a
versioning issue.)

THanks,
Conni

--
So there I was, selling these porn doujinshi....
			-Phil

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel