[techtalk] friendly html/php editor on linux?

Shad Young shad at quotationlocation.com
Tue Jun 6 13:10:47 EST 2000

There is only one worth its salt these days...WebMaker for KDE/QT. It
has full syntax color highlighting and a dir tree for manipulating the
web layout. I love it. I tried quanta, recently, but WebMaker is still
better IMO. Both have an tabbed MDI inteface and are fully GPM capable.
And unlike VI, or Xemacs, the key copmbinations are logical and
standard.

Both can be found at Linux Tucows.

(Just so you know, I am an emacs convert. I only use emacs now from the
console).

Cheers
Shad