[techtalk] Call for tester and players.

Shad Young shad at quotationlocation.com
Tue Jun 6 14:05:35 EST 2000

Hey all. I wanted to take this time to ask you all for your help.

Due to the efforts of many a fine coder and the continual support and
assistance of LinuxChix and OCLUG, we now have an alpha version of our
game Crimson Lust online at

http://ns.midnt-x-press.com/linux/crimsonlust/

Crimson Lust is a SMAUG based Multi-user online medieval dungeon style
game. Only the first fifty levels are complete and we still have a few
bugs and features to work out. We could really use your feedback and
ideas.

PS the code it GPL and the game is free.

Thanks all
Shad

--
Shad Young: SP - YoungArm & Associates - http://ns.midnt-x-press.com
Phone: 613.567.3030 Cell: 613.298.2464 mailto:shad at midnt-x-press.com
	It's one part stupidity, one part stubbornness,
	and the rest just guessing - - Ghandri