[techtalk] Pine and Reply-to

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Fri Jan 14 09:54:06 EST 2000

On Jan 14, V Clarke conjectured:

> I'd love to, but this version of Pine doesn't _have_ replyall. It prompts
> you when you hit reply; if you choose the replyall option, it replies to
> the sender with a CC to the mailing list; if not you only get the sender.
> It also prompts for reply-to headers, although you can set it to default
> to using them.

You can always hand-edit your headers.  I do this for another mailng list
I'm on that sends a cc to the list.  I ctrl-k the to, then ctrl-k the
cc:, then ctrl-u up in the to: field.  works fine.

Conni

--
I'm having some difficulty with the idea that an AI needs nookie.
			-Michael, User Friendly 6/01/99

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel