[techtalk] News Reader Question

aprilk aprilk at linuxstart.com
Thu Jan 13 18:10:05 EST 2000

Stephan, what is happening is the news readers are using the default domain
on your computer which is 'localhost'. In your preferences for them it should want to know what your username for your email is and what the domain is. The path with the exclamation point is what is called a 'bang' path used in older email systems.

April