[techtalk] Lisp (was: X Mail client recommendations)

Robert Kiesling kiesling at mainmatter.com
Mon Feb 21 02:32:21 EST 2000

"Jenn V." <jenn at simegen.com> wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'you don't know of any Lisp documentation
> besides what's in the Emacs distribution'? Are those the missing
> adjectives?

We were talking about the VM mail client specifically.  That's the
distribution I was referring to.  I know there's lots of other
documentation on Emacs Lisp and other dialects of Lisp.  There are two
separate Emacs Lisp manuals on the Gnu Emacs FTP archives, for a
start.  If you look at Common Lisp, then there's probably a lot more,
as with other dialects.  I just don't happen to know them very well.