[techtalk] ICU troubles

Dan Nguyen nguyend7 at cse.msu.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:36:32 EST 2000

Your missing some more devel stuff.  As you see below your missing
gnome-config and well without it your program wn't know where to find
the panel-applet-devel stuff.	I'm not sure which rpm they would be
available in :(

--
       Dan Nguyen          | It is with true love as it is with ghosts;
    nguyend7 at msu.edu       | everyone talks of it, but few have seen it.