[techtalk] ICU troubles

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Fri Feb 18 10:16:12 EST 2000

On Feb 18, Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun conjectured:

> Okay.  So discovering that it needed the devel libraries to install was
> one thing.  I got all the files, and installed them.  So I told gnomeicu
> to ./configure, and it gave me this error again:
> checking for gnome-config... no
> checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/lib... not found
> configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated
> by gnome-libs install

Well, I solved that, but found a new poblem:  it isn't make-ing right.  Or
something.  This is the error I get in make:
In file included from common.h:509,
                 from applet.c:8:
applet.h:5: applet-widget.h: No such file or directory
applet.c:13: applet-widget.h: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [applet.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/conni/gnomeicu-0.90b/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/conni/gnomeicu-0.90b/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/conni/gnomeicu-0.90b'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Any ideas?  I'm confused.  Also, typing gnomeicu doesn't run the program.
This could be because it isn't installed (right), but I don't know.

Conni

--
And of this number, all were killer apes.
			-Apes 2.6

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel