[techtalk] Debianaut Loses WindowMaker Menus!

J-Mag Guthrie j-mag at brokersys.com
Sun Aug 6 11:53:02 EST 2000

I mean, they're *gone*.  I have to kill wm to quit (mostly, I just don't
start it, as I know better).  I remember that I was trying to customize it
and it gave me an error message about the menu, but as this was multiple
days ago, I have no idea what it was.  I tried to build a simple menu
(after looking in /usr/doc) so that I could at least run eterm and exit,
but it keeps not working.  If I can't build a simple one, htf can I make a
complete/useful one?

I'm still new enough to X that I might be able to find a different window
manager, but I don't want to open that particular can of worms.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

--
J-Mag Guthrie        /"\  Brokersys          WWTD?
                     \ /