[techtalk] Re. Ottawa List/Ottawa Members

C. E. Lowther clowther at libraxus.com
Tue Apr 4 13:06:29 EST 2000

I deeply apologise for the cross post, and will *not* make a habit or
it, but right now, this is the only way to reach as many as possible of
the Ottawa members.

We have just figured out why the Ottawa list is not working, and it will
be fixed shortly.  To Ottawa members -- I have been trying to reach you
for a while, and it will be a day or two longer.....

For the nonce, *could all the Ottawa members who read this drop a line*
to janus at magma.ca to let me know y'all are out there?  That way, if need
be, I can reconstruct the list of members' addresses.

Thanks

cel/Janus