[techtalk] cracked-out laptop

Chris Hargens ccsu0301 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 17:23:16 EST 2000

As someone has already suggested, try popping out the battery and trying.  Also try popping out the CMOS batter, normally under the larger battery, and leaving the machine unplugged, and both batteries out for a few seconds.  The laptops I support have a tendency to corrupt the CMOS on really bad crashes.

Chris Hargens