[techtalk] mutually incompatible files?

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Mon Apr 3 17:02:57 EST 2000

I'm trying to get gnumeric to upgrade.  Still.  SO I tried installing some
packages that don't look gnumeric-related (gnome-games, actually, and
esound.)  So, I try to install bonobo, and it tells me that there is a
conflict with the file /usr/share/gnome/apps/Games/gnomine.desktop in
instlling bonobo or gnome-games.  And I can't install libglade without
bonobo.  And gnorpm-0.85 needs libxml.so.0 (earlier xml version, Ig uess).
So I should update gnorpm.  What do I do about this bonobo/games problem?
It's also required for gnumeric.
/me beats head against wall

Conni

--