[techtalk] resolution

K. Ziel zoop at scc.net
Sat Nov 13 18:56:19 EST 1999

Thanks to everyone that posted regarding my resolution situation.

I ended up using the Xconfigurator and holy high res batman! its great!!!
<grin>

The only thing that I notice is it looks a bit 'watery' when i scroll through a
page quickly....but at least i can fit a decent number of windows on my desktop
now.  YAY!

kristin-