[techtalk] XFree86 not working with Voodoo3 AGP

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Mon Nov 8 10:36:17 EST 1999

VGA/PGA video and monitor?Hi, Cathy,

The version of XFree86 in your Caldera release is 3.3.1, and that may be too
old to support your card ,if I remember correctly.  Get the latest RPMs from
the Caldera site under the updates to OpenLinux 2.3.  You want version
3.3.5.

Also, can I ask you a big favor.  Please, please, please use plain text
e-mail on a UNIX/Linux list.

Good luck!
Caity