[techtalk] Cursor decided to stay an X

Jennifer M. Woodard jwoodard at gate.net
Mon Nov 1 14:33:05 EST 1999

That would be interesting to see heterosexual/bisexual female specific
themes for any windowmanager, unless I am not looking hard enough :)
*winks*

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Britta Koch wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > I _like_ the Ice theme. I'll stick with a different theme until I next get
> > around to upgrading, and see if Ice works then...
>
> I had the problem once when I was writing a theme myself - only the
> paths to the cursor pix were broken (but that was way back in 0.15 ...)
> If you _really really_ want to use the Ice theme, I could try and help
> you fix it (currently working on my 2nd e theme, but too little time to
> publish it soon ... if I ever do, I might include some pix of naked
> males ;) ... not seriously). So, if you're interested, I could help you
> offlist...
>
> miLady
>
> --
>   /"\  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>   \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
>    X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail    britta at linuxchix.org
>   / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail
>

> ************
> techtalk at linuxchix.org   http://www.linuxchix.org

Jennifer M. Woodard             Systems Engineer
e.spire Communications           CyberGate, Inc.
954.429.8072                 jwoodard at espire.com
"True Intelligence lies not in the quickness of
wit but rather in persistence, if you don't hang
in there you'll never know"