[techtalk] Cursor decided to stay an X

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Nov 1 16:09:34 EST 1999

Hi!

> I _like_ the Ice theme. I'll stick with a different theme until I next get
> around to upgrading, and see if Ice works then...

I had the problem once when I was writing a theme myself - only the
paths to the cursor pix were broken (but that was way back in 0.15 ...)
If you _really really_ want to use the Ice theme, I could try and help
you fix it (currently working on my 2nd e theme, but too little time to
publish it soon ... if I ever do, I might include some pix of naked
males ;) ... not seriously). So, if you're interested, I could help you
offlist...

miLady

--
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign