[techtalk] Cursor decided to stay an X

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Mon Nov 1 19:05:02 EST 1999

Britta Koch wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > I _like_ the Ice theme. I'll stick with a different theme until I next get
> > around to upgrading, and see if Ice works then...
>
> I had the problem once when I was writing a theme myself - only the
> paths to the cursor pix were broken (but that was way back in 0.15 ...)
> If you _really really_ want to use the Ice theme, I could try and help
> you fix it (currently working on my 2nd e theme, but too little time to
> publish it soon ... if I ever do, I might include some pix of naked
> males ;) ... not seriously). So, if you're interested, I could help you
> offlist...

We've upgraded to the latest version of Enlightenment (and doublechecked
that the themes were suitably updated!). if this fixes it, great, if not
I can either go to another theme or dig around myself. :)

Thank you for the offer, though!

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/