[prog] XSL and i18n

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Wed Mar 23 22:03:54 EST 2005

> See http://cocoon.apache.org and
> http://www.ucc.ie:8080/cocoon/documents/howto/howto-i18n-xmlform.html

That looks pretty good.

> I don't know if this is what you're after

Actually, I'm not looking for a solution to a problem I've already
encountered (since I don't have much experience with XSL - yet :-). But
I figured the need would arise someday and so wanted to know what
solutions were available so that I could futureproof.

--
   We're seeing crazy uptime numbers now, like three months,
   six months. I fully expect we'll see a year of uptime when