[Techtalk] Re: [prog] Writting a program to automatically fetch webpages, and fill in forms.

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Fri Mar 25 01:55:31 EST 2005

> if searches by a number of doctors in the same
> practice are summed together because they have the same IP address it
> could become a problem.

Google's API FAQ says that usage is counted by account key, not IP
address. Well, it doesn't say that explicitly, but if you read questions
7, 8 and 10 it's pretty clear:
     http://www.google.co.uk/apis/api_faq.html

--
  Indeed, I've noticed a number of these [virus] emails today - I'd
  click on it, have a laugh and delete it. Of course, I run Linux so