[prog] Python DB Front-end Project

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Wed Jun 29 03:51:25 EST 2005

Hi Don.

I'm reasonably good with Python and I'm certainly interested in helping
out churches. I might be able to help you.

Let me warn you that it's much easier to start an open-source project
than to finish one. If you're doing this as your own learning project
then there's nothing to worry about, but if other people are going to be
using and depending on this program then you have a considerable
commitment on your hands. In the latter case, you need a really good
justification for making your own program rather than using an existing
one.

That said, the project interests me, so I'll be heading down to
sourceforge to check it out.

--
  [M]y wife and I attended grad school in linguistics at Berkeley
  and UCLA. At the time, we were actually planning to be