[prog] Complicated image creation with a programming script (pref. PHP)

April L goldfeesh at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:03:21 EST 2004

I'd like to create an image (a cartoon flower for example).  I know how to
use PHP (with GD), as in I could create an image with a few lines on it or
some text, etc.  I'm trying to take it a step further and include things
like curving lines, but none of the PHP references I could find were very in
depth.

>From the GD page, I found a link to
http://nyphp.org/content/presentations/GDintro/ which looks like what I
need.  Thank you!