[prog] Complicated image creation with a programming script (pref. PHP)

Christina Zeeh lists at tuxtina.de
Sat Jan 3 20:46:49 EST 2004

Hi,

> I'd like to create a (relatively) complicated pixel image straight
> from PHP.  I'm doing okay with the language, but am having a really
> hard time envisioning the math/procedures to make stuff like curves
> and shading.  Does anyone know of a tutorial or example script dealing
> with this?

What exactly do you want to do? Maybe the GD Graphics Library, which is
also available for PHP, will help you? See http://www.boutell.com/gd
for information, the function reference can be found when clicking on
"Documentation" and scrolling all the way down.

Christina

--
"I smile because I have no idea what's going on."