Installing CPAN modules (Re: [prog] HTTP-to-HTTPS tunnel)

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Wed Jun 18 10:22:20 EST 2003

Thanks for the tip Jacinta.

Okay, I'm trying to use CPAN to install the needed modules like this:
    perl -MCPAN -e 'install Crypt::SSLeay'

It's the first time I've ever installed using CPAN, so I was asked a bunch
of questions and everything seemed to configure okay. I ran the same
command again just to be sure. But nothing seemed to happen.

I've confirmed that Perl can't find the module. My ~/.cpan directory
contains only two subdirectories: CPAN (containing MyConfig.pm and
MyConfig.pm~) and sources (containing MIRRORED.BY).

What do I do now?

========== Dan Richter ============== mailto:Dan at wimba.com ===========
    Truth is incontrovertible: ignorance can deride it, panic may
    resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is.
               - Winston Churchill