Repost: [prog] KDevelop-Qt GUI... HELP!!!

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Sun Dec 29 03:07:56 EST 2002

Ok. I'm re-posting this question, it's pretty obvious that noone here
knows The Right Solution - so anyone who has a vague pointer, or even a
suggestion for a Google keyword, please supply it. :)

Novices, this is a good chance for you to ask questions. Your 'this
might be a stupid question, but have you tried....' may be the trigger a
more experienced programmer needs to get them thinking 'oh, hang on...'

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 19:32, linda ling wrote:

>          I'm Linda and i'm currently doing a project on Facial Recognition
> System with KDevelop and Qt as the dialog editor.I'm facing problem in
> implementing a slot where i named it insertDBaseSlot().Basically, my main
> window/dialog has the option for user to choose to click on either one of
> the 3 buttons.Those buttons are DATABASE,RECOGNITION and EXIT.For the EXIT
> button, i have no problem implementing it.However,i'm facing problem
> implementing DATABASE and RECOGNITION button.
>         My main user interface is called FaceDlg.ui.I just wish to implement
> the slot insertDBAseSlot() that is when the user click on the DATABASE
> button,my DataDlg.ui will pop up.
>         Can anyone please teach me on implementing it....only for the
> DATABASE button and the rest i'll do it on my own.I've been trying to get it
> done since last month.Please help me.....i've tried my best but still
> failed.Hope to hear from u all.Thank you very much.

I've never done Qt programming so..

* do you happen to know where there's online documentation or examples
of clicking on a button and producing a dialog in that environment?

Jenn V.
 My book 'Essential CVS' will be published by O'Reilly in 2003.
jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/