[prog] KDevelop-Qt GUI... HELP!!!

linda ling lindaling at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 09:32:05 EST 2002

Dear all members,

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

         I'm Linda and i'm currently doing a project on Facial Recognition
System with KDevelop and Qt as the dialog editor.I'm facing problem in
implementing a slot where i named it insertDBaseSlot().Basically, my main
window/dialog has the option for user to choose to click on either one of
the 3 buttons.Those buttons are DATABASE,RECOGNITION and EXIT.For the EXIT
button, i have no problem implementing it.However,i'm facing problem
implementing DATABASE and RECOGNITION button.
        My main user interface is called FaceDlg.ui.I just wish to implement
the slot insertDBAseSlot() that is when the user click on the DATABASE
button,my DataDlg.ui will pop up.
        Can anyone please teach me on implementing it....only for the
DATABASE button and the rest i'll do it on my own.I've been trying to get it
done since last month.Please help me.....i've tried my best but still
failed.Hope to hear from u all.Thank you very much.

p/s:For those willing to help,i can send my files to u.Thanks.

Seeking help,
LINDA