[prog] Re: Sample implementations of UNIX utilities.

misfit at linuxmail.org misfit at linuxmail.org
Mon Dec 23 20:05:24 EST 2002

Greetings from Brazil :)

I don't know about sample implementations of ls and so either, but I know Busybox:

"BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides minimalist replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in fileutils, shellutils, findutils, textutils, grep, gzip, tar, etc."

http://www.busybox.net/

I don't know if it will be of use for what you plan to do, though.

HIH,

.Mi
--
   Slackware   The penguin never sleeps.