[Jobposts] Linux Systems Administrator at STG, Inc.
trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:07:12 UTC 2015
Title: Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA.
Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to STG, Inc. recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
The Linux Administrator will perform and determine root-cause analysis,
document system build procedures, and process work-flows related to end
user support and system administration. Other duties include:
• Support existing internal IT infrastructure.
• Configure new hardware installations on Unix workstations, servers,
storage appliances, tape backup system, and networking devices.
• Provide technical direction and mentors existing staff.
• Collaborate with technical teams and management to ensure high system
availability to users.
• Active Secret clearance with Dept. of Defense
• 2 years of Linux experience
• Security certification (Security+ or GSEC) required at date of hire.
• Computing Environment Cert within 90 days of hire (Red Hat, Linux+ or
Solaris)•Demonstrated experience with setup and configuration of Linux
• Demonstrated experience as a mid-level Unix/Linux administrator.
• Must be able to setup, assist, and troubleshoot UNIX/Linux workstation
• Excellent communication skills to work with multiple teams and end users.
• Must be able to work well with others and be able to handle multiple
projects at the same time.
• Good understanding of networking concepts and infrastructure.
More information about the Jobposts