[Jobposts] NOC Manager at Jive Software

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:42:20 UTC 2015

Title: NOC Manager
Location: Portland, OR, USA.

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Jive Software recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1AL1eC8

Jive Software is looking for a dynamic Network Operations Center (NOC)
Manager to join our team. The Supervisor will manage a team of engineers
and technicians who are responsible for monitoring Jive’s hosted service
infrastructure and applications to ensure that it runs efficiently and
effectively operating 24x7.

You will have the opportunity to build the team and implement the
procedures and tools that enable Jive to run a world class Software as a
Service offering.   The position requires an individual with a strong
Service Management and Operations background with the discipline and
attention to detail to operate a complex systems environment on a daily
basis, yet with the creativity to take a team and process to the next level.

Responsibilities
• Team Development: Expand the team through a combination of external hires
and development of internal talent while keeping the current team motivated
and successful
• Process Ownership: Develop, maintain and enforce methods and best
practices around process (ITIL) definition, scoping, documentation, budget
tracking, staffing, client satisfaction reporting, etc.
• Business Interaction: Interact with internal clients and executive
management to understand the business needs and process feedback on how our
environment can be better managed.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Service Operations and Management background strongly preferred
• 7 – 10 years of demonstrated technical experience
• 3 – 5 years of personnel management experience
• Familiarity and deep experience with ITIL best practices for IT Service
Management
• Working knowledge of networking principles, Linux, Windows, etc.
• Experience working in a virtualized environment (VMWare, NetApp, Cisco
UCS, etc.)
• Working knowledge of web-based technologies (J2EE, XML, HTML, etc.)
• Impeccable communication skills and customer focus
• Experience managing external hosted service providers
• Quick grasp of tactical requirements and the ability to propose creative
solutions.
• 24X7 availability as needed.

CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES
• Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working
with customers.
• Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if
they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
• Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship
builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages
great performance in a fast-moving environment.
• Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and
you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
• Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and
ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
• Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable
of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will
drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire
grants to every new Jiver), or professional development.  Our global
JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US,
Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits,  life insurance, short and long term
disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement
program,  an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the
office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.

Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status,
disability, or any other protected class.

With Regards,
Ron D

TrueAbility <https://trueability.com/>