[Jobposts] Linux System Administrator at MediaFire.com

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:32:39 UTC 2015

*Title: Linux System Administrator*
*Location:* *Conroe, TX*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to MediaFire.com recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1Ljwdat

MediaFire stores all your media and makes it available to you anytime you
want it, anywhere you go, on any device you have. Available for Windows,
OSX, iPhone, Android and Web, more than 30 million people use MediaFire
every month to quickly and securely store, organize, and share all their
personal and work data. MediaFire is the only online storage solution to
offer unlimited downloads, download and upload resuming, file syncing,
audio and video transcoding, and more, all for free.

Our Culture
MediaFire is a laid back team oriented environment, although you may tackle
many projects alone. We are focused on making great products and we want
people who love problem solving and innovation to join us on our journey.
We encourage our employees to both work and play while pursuing and
achieving their professional goals. While we do work hard we also play hard
which helps us maintain a creative and collaborative working environment.
MediaFire 's relaxed dress code provides a casual atmosphere.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining and improving service uptime and service
stability
• Responsible for handling either planned or unplanned maintenance events
• Work closely with engineering groups to deploy and maintain systems
• Write scripts to automate and manage processes
• Document current and future configuration processes and policies
• On call nights, weekends, and holidays

What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need?
• 4+ years of experience with Linux
• Practical knowledge of Shell scripting languages
• Track record of practical problem solving
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking
capabilities.
• Understanding of the following technologies: TCP/IP, HTTP, load
balancers, web servers, Memcache, and databases
• Must be willing to travel locally
• A plus; Experience in operations department of large-scale Internet
service
• A plus; Experience in administering resolution for unexpected service
outages and/or system maintenance issues

*Disclosure* job listed via the TrueAbility Aggregator. After applying for
this position, your results will be submitted to MediaFire.

With Regards,
Ron D