[Jobposts] Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at TriNet
trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:27:17 UTC 2015
*Title: **Cloud Infrastructure Engineer*
*Location: **Santa Monica, CA*
Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to TriNet recruiter's inbox
and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
We are seeking talented Systems engineers for our engineering team. We are
looking for experienced candidates to design, implement, and scale our
Systems & DevOps technologies, approach, and platform to support our
development process. Qualified candidates will bring the latest software
development, automation, and deployment practices.
We expect the individual to be passionate about taking on big challenges .
We offer a fun, constantly evolving, startup environment (Even though we're
a billion dollar company!) that rewards creativity, teamwork, and diligence.
• Work closely with development engineers to support the packaging,
deployment, monitoring, and system reliability scripting that turns
software into a complete deployed product.
• Work with development engineers to lead the design and implementation of
the deployment platform.
• Bring the latest tools and techniques to achieve optimal results.
• Work closely with the development teams to define the tools, processes
and implementation to support fast iteration software development.
• Work with your DevOps counterparts to bring all our systems into a
unified platform and process.
*Key Skills and Experiences*
• Experience with large scale software development processes and HA
• Experience with team based collaborative development processes and
driving the team to successful implementation.
• Experience supporting revenue generating production platforms.
• Passion to develop the latest techniques and ideas in this fast growing
• Passion to improve software, automation, HA deployments and a willingness
to work with others to disseminate your work.
• Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or similar automation systems.
• Experience with one of the following in a production environment: Python,
Ruby, PHP, Java,
• Experience with Linux in a datacenter or cloud environment. (Amazon Web
• BS or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics
More information about the Jobposts