[Jobposts] Two Assistant/Associate Sysadmin Linux Positions available at Caltech in Pasadena, CA

Chad Schmutzer schmutze at caltech.edu
Tue Nov 9 20:04:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know about two open position at Caltech in
Pasadena, CA. Both are for "junior" Assistant or Associate positions,
depending on the strength of the candidate.

I'm looking for someone sharp and motivated with excellent people
skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone motivated to
advance their linux sysadmin career.

For more information and to apply, please see the job posting here:

https://jobs.caltech.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=144466

Feel free to drop me a line if you are interested and want to make sure
I see your resume.

thanks,
chad

--
Chad Schmutzer
Associate Director, Academic Computing Solutions
schmutze at caltech.edu