[Jobposts] NOC Analyst

Jaspal Singh jsingh at tucows.com
Fri Jul 20 13:55:06 UTC 2007

TUCOWS INTERNATIONAL CORP
NOC ANALYST

Location: Toronto, ON, CANADA;
Job Category: Computers-Internet, Computers-Software, Computers-Support
Services
Industry: Information Technology

Tucows is a wholesale Internet services provider offering domains, blogware,
managed DNS, email and digital certificates to thousands of ISPs and web
hosting companies around the world. At Tucows, we have given serious thought
to who we are as a company, what our goals are and how we are going to get
there. We have made a commitment to the principles that guide our everyday
decisions. We work as a team. Our success is the sum of all our efforts. We
strive to exceed our customers' expectations. We enhance Tucows' reputation
by delivering the highest quality standards in every aspect of our business.
We know it is our people that make this happen. We have great people, with
different skills and work experiences. To find out if Tucows is the right
place for you, visit our website at www.tucowsinc.com or send your resume to
hrdept at tucows.com.

Join our group of talented ANALYSTS in monitoring, analyzing and resolving
system and network troubles.  Bring your technical expertise in configuring
and maintaining UNIX servers, TCP/IP concepts, DNS, RAID technologies, email
protocols, LDAP, and farmed web servers, backup and recovery technologies
and shell scripting.

To complete your skills you possess post-secondary education in computer
sciences or engineering, and 1-2 years experience with the technologies.  In
addition you have strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent
verbal and written skills, and proven time management skills that will aid
you in our faced paced production environment.  We're also looking for
flexible individuals, as our NOC Center operates 24x7x365, applicants must
be available to work rotating shifts and on short notice.

Think you have what it takes to succeed in this challenging role?  Visit our
website at http://about.tucows.com/jobs/ to apply.  Please do not apply
online.

Important:  We have recently implemented a new email system. Should you have
any problems in submitting your resume, please send your application by fax
to 416-531-1257 or contact our offices at 416-535-0123 ext. 1368.

We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered
for an interview will be contacted.